EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE FOR PROJECT MANAGERS, SCRUM MASTERS AND TEAM LEADERS
The Creative, Melbourne Central Tower, Melbourne
10am-4pm, November 1st and 2nd 2017
This is a highly interactive, visual and entertaining two days of learning that will leave attendees clear on what they need to change and do differently to deliver projects successfully every time.
We also offer the option to pay via invoice, please get in touch with Jodie at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The benefits of increased emotional maturity in projects include:
- Increased confidence in your ability to deliver projects successfully
- Improved relationships
- Better able to manage poor performance
- Reduction in single points of failure
- An unprecedented level of engagement with your team and stakeholders
- More projects delivered on time and to budget
- A supportive team that
understands and pursues continuous improvement
- Demonstrably improved
- Increased visibility of the things that could go wrong
- An energised department that embraces change and
- A culture that the rest of
the organisation aspires to
- Building future leaders: the ultimate legacy.
Do projects take too long or cost too much? Is your focus on process not people? Are stakeholders unhappy with progress or communication? Are team members disengaged? Do you have the skills to manage those that aren't performing or manage those accountable? Do you dread going to work in the morning?!
It doesn’t have to be this way.
Successful projects are delivered by emotionally intelligent people who create an environment for great work to happen. Sounds simple, right? But with only 29% of projects worldwide considered successful it’s clear that those responsible for delivery still have work to do.
Emotional maturity is one of the most important factors for successful project delivery and yet organisations spend very little giving their people the information on how to achieve this.
In this unique two-day program you will learn how to become a role model for getting things delivered, build lasting and productive relationships and inspire great teams to do great work. You’ll come away with the knowledge, skills and mindset to transform your work and home life!
If you're serious about getting things done in the right way and consistently delivering value to stakeholders, that's great! Now you have to do something about it.
Book your place now as spaces will fill up fast!
Day one – How to be emotionally mature
The value of emotional intelligence (EQ)
Understanding your personality
How to communicate any message to any person
How to manage poor performance
How to manage senior managers
Day two – How to create great teams
How to create a team that everyone wants to join
How to keep your stakeholders happy
Running meetings that don't suck
How to plan and prioritise your workload
How to manage uncertainty
The course is packed with added value, including:
- A copy of each of Colin’s books: The Conscious Project Leader and The Project Rots From The Head
- A Clarity 4D® Personality Profile (completed before the course) to help you better understand your own personality and how it affects team dynamics
- An online measurement tool to assess and track your leadership performance
- A personally signed and numbered certificate
- A notebook to capture your thoughts.